3-4 November 2016
in beautiful Sofia, Bulgaria
This event brings together experienced international practitioners who will share best practices and cover the unique preventive role that Dispute Boards offer. Our special focus will be on Bulgaria and surrounding regions.
Working language: English
Venue: Sofia Hotel Balkan Bulgaria
- DAY ONE offers two workshops, one for those new to the DB process and another for those who are experienced Dispute Board (DB) users and practitioners. These are very popular and can sell out quickly. Register early!
- DAY TWO will deal in some depth with the dispute avoidance role of DBs, FIDIC, implementation of the process and DB procedures in practice.
The Dispute Resolution Board Foundation (DRBF) is the largest and pre-eminent professional group of DB users and practitioners in the world. We invite you to join us for these popular interactive workshops and a full-day conference in the beautiful and historic city of Sofia.
• • DINING & NETWORKING • • •
In addition to breaks during these two full days, we have built in special events so you can network with other delegates and enjoy the rich history of Bulgaria.
- Thursday night Cocktail Reception at the National Archaeological Museum of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
- Friday night dinner of authentic Bulgarian foods and folklore, at the restaurant Chevermeto—one of the top restaurants in Sofia!
- Plus optional tours of historic Sofia for delegates and their guests.
VISIT THE WEBSITE TO LEARN OUR AGENDA AND REGISTER TODAY: